Musty odors inside houses are common. They are caused by a buildup of moisture that has, in turn, encouraged the growth of mold and fungi. Serious health problems can result from exposure to certain strains of mold, while the oppressive odor alone can lead to depression in vulnerable people. If you notice a musty odor or suspect you have a problem with basement moisture control, you can turn to one of the following solutions.
Get Rid of That Musty Odor Once and For All
Learn more about WAVE Ventilation by getting a Free brochure below!Brochure
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *