WAVE Ventilation: Basement
Our most popular model, this unit is designed for homes with basements of varying sizes. The expandable height allows flexibility when choosing the perfect spot for installation. The unit has a powerful, quiet fan that moves significant amounts of air with barely any expense of energy or cost. Compact and discrete, this unit is designed to blend in with any decor.
Basement Computerized Unit
- Dimensions: 62" to 97.5" tall x 11.5" wide x 8.5" deep
- Airflow range: 40 cfm low to 220 cfm high
- Power: 35 watts
- Capacity: 2100 sq. ft. basement
- Model No: WV-SCBT
- Warranty: 8 year warranty on fan and cabinet; 4 year warranty on electronics
- Computerized sensor evaluates the ventilation and replenishment process; continuously assessing the changes in relative humidity, temperature and overall trend patterns.
- Reduces the ventilation rate when conditions are unfavorable and monitors trend changes in relative humidity. When the conditions resume to favorable trends the unit will automatically resume optimum ventilation for maximum results. All the while, it still operates at the lowest rate for healthy air exchange purposes.
- Increases air exchange process when relative humidity is lower such as at nighttime and decreases when it is extremely hot and humid outside and the air conditioning is working at maximum.
With just one WAVE Ventilation unit you can free your home of excess moisture, musty odors, dangerous gases and air pollutants that can cause structural damage and health problems.Learn More
Using less energy than a 40-watt light bulb, WAVE Ventilation units expel harmful gases, toxins and pollutants, replenishing your home with fresh, clean, moisture-free air.Learn More
You’ve got questions and we’ve got answers. Find out about the WAVE Ventilation unit that provides moisture control and improved air quality year round for your home.Learn More